IRSJA Spring Meeting in Santa Fe
April 27-30, 2022
Drury Plaza Hotel, Santa Fe, New Mexico
Join your IRSJA colleagues as we reunite in Santa Fe this spring.
Attendance is limited to fully vaccinated individuals.
BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM:
Our reduced room rate of $149 applies until March 29. But rooms may sell out earlier, so don’t delay. Cancellation is penalty-free until the day before arrival. Reserve your room online here: https://www.druryhotels.com/bookandstay/newreservation/?groupno=2346119
For the first time in our history, we are asking everyone who is planning on attending to indicate that in a pre-registration form.
Please note when filling out your registration:
- This form will allow us to send you an invoice ahead of your arrival, for anything that you are charged for (the banquet, NBCC certificates for attendance at a presentation) – so you won’t need to bring your checkbook!
- If you plan on attending the banquet, do know that saying yes means you’ll be billed for your meal. This fee is nonrefundable as we have to pay for all meals in advance this year.
- By the same token, if you don’t indicate you want to attend the banquet and you change your mind while in Santa Fe, sadly you won’t be allowed to attend unless someone else cancels
Paying for your choices:
- You will be sent an email invoice through Quickbooks, just like how you now pay dues
- Please pay for your choices before attending the meeting
- Your banquet fee cannot be refunded
- If you change your mind about getting NBCC certificates for your attendance at continuing education presentations, a refund for that can be made
The following motion was adopted in our October business meeting:
The Society’s Spring, 2022 meeting will be held in person in Santa Fe, subject to federal, state, and local guidelines for in-person gatherings. Attendance is limited to fully vaccinated individuals. The Executive Committee shall make any adjustments to the meeting plan that may be warranted by developing health and safety requirements.
All attendees must be fully vaccinated to attend and provide proof of up-to-date vaccination status for all analysts, affiliate members, candidates, applying analysts, and applicants to training who wish to attend the meeting. Currently, the recommendation is to complete the primary doses of a recommended C-19 vaccine, plus any booster dose(s) when you become eligible. The most recent shot must be at least two weeks prior to the meeting. Based on the majority of our members being over age 65, the recommended standard has been adopted as the standard for this meeting.
The process of providing proof will be rather simple:
- If you will be attending the Spring Meeting in Santa Fe, please scan or photograph your vaccination card and
- Forward it to the following e-mail address: IRSJAvacproof@yahoo.com
- Once the copy of your card has been received, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. The Secretary will then prepare a special name tag for you that will be stamped indicating that you have registered your vaccination status.
- Pick up your stamped name tag when you arrive at the sign-in desk at the Drury hotel in Santa Fe.
- THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT A COPY OF YOUR CARD IS SUNDAY, APRIL 10, 2022 AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN STANDARD TIME!!!
Please do not travel to the meeting unless you have first completed the steps outlined above and received confirmation from us. A stamped name tag is your proof of vaccination and must be worn at all times during the meeting. You will need to e-mail a copy of your vaccination card in advance to ensure that you have a stamped name tag. You won’t be admitted without this nametag.
Based on the current government health guidelines, we will not have mask requirements, but rather mask recommendations. These policies will be adjusted as needed to follow CDC and state guidelines. Our recommendations vary according to the type of gathering and the number of people.
Masks in Large Meetings (analyst business meetings, CE presentations, candidate meetings, and case colloquia): We encourage audience members to wear masks, in order to protect those in our community who are at higher risk should they contract Covid.
Masks in Small Group Meetings (examinations, admissions interviews, and other committee meetings with fewer than 10 people): Each committee will decide how to manage mask-wearing and communicate that to members.
Masks optional during the Opening Reception, Banquet, and Graduation: These events will continue our traditions of appetizers, cocktails, dining, dancing, and our graduation ritual. They will be held indoors.
It is recommended that you bring at-home rapid tests. We encourage everyone to test themselves each morning before attending any group events. This will provide the best layer of safety for everyone in attendance.
SPRING 2022 PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE